Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Carving...yuck!

We carved our pumpkin today...I know it is a little late but better late than never! Anyway, I thought this was going to be a super fun activity with Paige, but it turns out that she was just really grossed out by the whole thing. She wasn't liking those 'guts' at all! Once we opened up the pumpkin she wouldn't even come close. I was surprised because I thought she would love the slimy feeling...guess I was wrong! It looked so gross to her that she never even touched it once.
She still thinks pumpkins are to sit on...cute!Taking off the lid...she said, "uh, uh, uh""I am not coming over there, Mom!""This is as close as I am going to get!""Is all of that slimy stuff gone?!"The finished product...not too shabby for a 15 year hiatus!

1 comment:

Oliver said...

This is too funny because Oliver didn't want anything to do with our pumpking either!! Same reaction as Paige.