Thursday, December 3, 2009

Baby Love

Paige has had a real fondness for baby dolls for quite some time now, but recently it has taken on a new dimension. She can't seem to go many places without at least one...even to bed.

This is a little concerning to me because I imagine it would be pretty uncomfortable to roll on top of one of them. However, there is really no way around it. One night I took her baby out of her bed while she was sleeping and she awoke at 5:30 am calling out, "Baby, Baby" and we immediately met that request with eagerness to get back to our own bed.

I wonder if she would be happy with a totally plush baby doll. I would feel a little more comfortable with her sleeping with that..I am gonna have to try that out. Hopefully she won't be picky about having one of these two...these are her favorites.

2 comments:

Oliver said...

Oliver is the same way, but it's with his puppy! He will be playing with his Duplo blocks and all of a sudden he will say, 'puppy' and we'll have to stop and go find puppy or he won't quit! At least puppies are soft! I'm impressed with all the blog updates lately!

Will said...

Will had to take cars or trucks to bed. That would be really uncomfortable but he manages to sleep all night with them in his bed.