Saturday, July 17, 2010

Potty Training- Take 2 (Day 2)

When Paige awoke this morning, she had already gone to the bathroom. We changed her diaper and then began our second day of big girl panties! Paige seemed excited to wear them again, and I am so excited to blog about how well she did today!!

Paige didn't have any accidents today and she used the potty successfully all day. She did go in her diaper at nap time, but that's it! And the most surprising part...we went to a wedding reception tonight, so I put a diaper on her (because I was a little nervous) and she still told me when she had to go potty. Isn't that amazing!! I am so proud of my little Paigey...and she is proud of herself, too! I hope tomorrow brings more awesome potty moments...tee-hee-hee...it is kind of funny that I just wrote that! :)

No comments: