Yay! We finally made it. It seems like it took us all day (it did) but we finally got home around 5:00. This is the sign that greeted us when we arrived. Paige helped Kathy make it for us. She was so proud. You can't tell in the picture but she put several glittery hearts all around and colored in the letters of my name. I love her so much!
Paige was so happy to have her baby sister at home. Here they are laying on Paige's favorite Dora couch! I hope Paige is always this willing to make room for her baby sister.
Funny stuff! I said that I needed to nurse Chloe and Paige said, "I need to nurse Lyla, too!" Then, she got the extra boppy, got her baby, Lyla, and then proceeded to lift her shirt up and place her baby in the 'appropriate' area! I couldn't contain my laughter...this girl is a hoot!
Bedtime fun with Paigey (so glad to be home with her)...a perfect end to a wonderful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment