Since Chloe is rolling over, I am going to have to try to break her from the swaddle. It is really scary for me to think about her rolling over onto her belly and not be able to get turned back over (or lift her head up) because her arms are swaddled in. I tried to break her of the swaddle (cold-turkey) a few weeks ago and it was horrible. She just cried and cried and cried every time I laid her in her crib. When I put the swaddle on her she fell right to sleep, she really needs and prefers to be swaddled.
So, I am going to transition her out of the swaddle gradually this time. Tonight I am going to wrap her a little more loosely and then she will be able to get her arms out if she wants to. Hopefully this will help encourage her to be less reliant on the swaddle for sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment